Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lumin problem
22-04-2017, 22:14
RE: Lumin problem
(22-04-2017 22:04)calloway Wrote:  Simon....would it not be a good idea to delete my current Minim file altogether and start with a totally new registration?...I think the problem lies in the trying to upgrade the old 0.8.3 version to the 0.8.4 version. If I was to get rid of all Minim in my system and start new, the Lumin app should function again. Thoughts.if you agree...tell me exactly how to totally delete Minim before starting over...dave

This is not a good idea. Please post the screenshots of the Lumin app and I will advise on next steps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2017, 00:17
[attachment=1349][attachment=1350][attachment=1351][attachment=1352][attachment=1349]
(22-04-2017 22:04)calloway Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 15:44)simoncn Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 14:14)calloway Wrote:  Simon..i am not sure how to do that through the forum structure..The ohnet.subnet property is blank. i have taken pics of the app page but am not sure how to load them to this page..

1) In the forum post editing page, click the Browse button next to "New Attachment"
2) Browse to the file that you want to attach and select the file
3) In the forum post editing page, click the Add Attachment button (don't forget this step)

You can repeat this to attach multiple files.
Simon....would it not be a good idea to delete my current Minim file altogether and start with a totally new registration?...I think the problem lies in the trying to upgrade the old 0.8.3 version to the 0.8.4 version. If I was to get rid of all Minim in my system and start new, the Lumin app should function again. Thoughts.if you agree...tell me exactly how to totally delete Minim before starting over...dave
simon..i hope i did that right....how do i send you a picture of the 'properties' directory under the Minim icon..?..
24-04-2017, 00:21
(24-04-2017 00:17)calloway Wrote:  
(22-04-2017 22:04)calloway Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 15:44)simoncn Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 14:14)calloway Wrote:  Simon..i am not sure how to do that through the forum structure..The ohnet.subnet property is blank. i have taken pics of the app page but am not sure how to load them to this page..

1) In the forum post editing page, click the Browse button next to "New Attachment"
2) Browse to the file that you want to attach and select the file
3) In the forum post editing page, click the Add Attachment button (don't forget this step)

You can repeat this to attach multiple files.
Simon....would it not be a good idea to delete my current Minim file altogether and start with a totally new registration?...I think the problem lies in the trying to upgrade the old 0.8.3 version to the 0.8.4 version. If I was to get rid of all Minim in my system and start new, the Lumin app should function again. Thoughts.if you agree...tell me exactly how to totally delete Minim before starting over...dave
simon..i hope i did that right....how do i send you a picture of the 'properties' directory under the Minim icon..?..
simon..if the pics did not show up please send me an email i can send them to as i CAN do that..humphrey@gamewood.net is mine