Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linn Kazoo unable to see MinimServer
16-03-2017, 15:26 (This post was last modified: 16-03-2017 15:54 by paultaylor.)
Linn Kazoo unable to see MinimServer
I installed Linn Kinsky, and after setting Network Interface to Ethernet it worked fine, able to see both Minim Server, a Twonky System and a Sonos system

I then tried Linn Kazoo, this can only see the Sonos system. I cannot see anything in Kazoo to configure and since it cannot see Minim or Twonky I lay the blame with Kazoo, but does anybody know what it can be.

In this test configuration Kazoo, Twonky and MinimServer are all on the same PC.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2017, 16:35
RE: Linn Kazoo unable to see MinimServer
If the PC is running Windows 10, this is a known issue with Linn Kazoo. See this post for a solution.
Find all posts by this user
16-03-2017, 18:47
(16-03-2017 16:35)simoncn Wrote:  If the PC is running Windows 10, this is a known issue with Linn Kazoo. See this post for a solution.

That was it Simon, running the unblocker for finding local servers fixed it, great support.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2019, 09:18
hi how do I resolve this please? thnx
16-02-2019, 22:00
Linn has closed their forum and removed all archived material. From now on, Linn would like users to contact their helpline for technical assistance. If you do this and get an answer to your question, it would be very helpful for other users if you could post the answer here. Many thanks.
19-02-2019, 15:12
I have and have used the KazooUnblocker tool. It does not always work, because there are a number of reasons why Kazoo might be unable to access other devices on the network. Indeed, the Unblocker tool may be out of date and have been superseded by changes to Kazoo itself.

Apart from contacting Linn Support as recommended by Simon, there is now a Linn Club on the WAM Forum, which has a troubleshooting sub-forum. A number of the regulars from the old Linn forum have started to post there, and there are already a number of threads on network discovery and accessibility issues.

David