Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deletion of inactive users
22-10-2013, 07:12
Deletion of inactive users
I've noticed a lot of forum user registrations that don't appear to be from genuine MinimServer users. Over the next few days, I will delete the accounts of all registered users who have never posted on the forum and haven't been active on the forum recently.

It's possible that this might affect some genuine MinimServer users. If your account is deleted and you are a genuine user, you will need to re-register. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2014, 09:48
RE: Deletion of inactive users
(22-10-2013 07:12)simoncn Wrote:  I've noticed a lot of forum user registrations that don't appear to be from genuine MinimServer users. Over the next few days, I will delete the accounts of all registered users who have never posted on the forum and haven't been active on the forum recently.

It's possible that this might affect some genuine MinimServer users. If your account is deleted and you are a genuine user, you will need to re-register. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

I have reviewed the current list of forum members and I have deleted a number of registered members who have never posted to the forum and don't appear to be genuine MinimServer users.

If your account has been deleted and you are a genuine user, you will need to re-register. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.
03-11-2016, 11:42 (This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 11:43 by simoncn.)
RE: Deletion of inactive users
I am now in the process of deleting a large number of registered users who have not been active on the forum for some time. Most of these are spammers but some may be genuine users. Any user who has posted to the forum will not be deleted.