Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songbook HD for iPad problem
04-06-2016, 10:07
Songbook HD for iPad problem
I have purchased Songbook as an iOS alternative to BubbleUPnP but it has a problem. Like its ChordHD clone, the app starts fine and the first album plays ok but selecting a second album causes the play functionality to freeze. I can still move around the app but cannot start a track without a system reboot. My system has changed since I was using the ChordHD app so the only commonality is MinimServer and Songbook/ChordHD. I notice another forum member uses Krell Connect, another Songbook clone, with no problems so I am puzzled as to where the incompatibility lies. FYI, router is BT HomeHub 5b with WiFi off, an Apple AirPort Extreme provides the wifi.

Melco N1ZH/2 (updated to EX) MinimServer2, Chord M Scaler, DAVE, SPM1200MKII, Wilson Benesch Vectors
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2016, 17:41
RE: Songbook HD for iPad problem
I would be keen to read an answer to this post too...

(04-06-2016 10:07)beckphotonik Wrote:  I have purchased Songbook as an iOS alternative to BubbleUPnP but it has a problem. Like its ChordHD clone, the app starts fine and the first album plays ok but selecting a second album causes the play functionality to freeze. I can still move around the app but cannot start a track without a system reboot. My system has changed since I was using the ChordHD app so the only commonality is MinimServer and Songbook/ChordHD. I notice another forum member uses Krell Connect, another Songbook clone, with no problems so I am puzzled as to where the incompatibility lies. FYI, router is BT HomeHub 5b with WiFi off, an Apple AirPort Extreme provides the wifi.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply