Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Istallation failure of minimserver on windows7
05-05-2016, 18:11
RE: Istallation failure of minimserver on windows7
(05-05-2016 15:59)Yasser Wrote:  Simoncn,
My 4 sata disc pc is in 4 partitions, C, D, F and H, my music is in diffrent folders on the D,F and H. I opened the properties and wrote the letters in the directory, apply and then OK. Now what?

What are the full paths to the folders on D, F and H that contain your music? A full path will look something like D:\myfolder\mysubfolder. You need to enter these paths in the contentDir fields.

There is another way to do this that might be simpler than typing the full paths. You can drag a folder from Windows Explorer and drop it into the contentDir field. After you have done this, the contentDir field should contain the full path to the folder. To accept the new setting for contentDir, click the OK button.

After you have done this for all your music folders, select Rescan from the minim icon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 20:11
Yes Simoncn, l did it and everything is ok now, the music is on my ipad app of Esoteric. Is there anything else l should do?
Thanks
10-05-2016, 22:28
(09-05-2016 20:11)Yasser Wrote:  Yes Simoncn, l did it and everything is ok now, the music is on my ipad app of Esoteric. Is there anything else l should do?
Thanks

If everything is working OK, you should just enjoy the music! Smile