Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW with MinimServer and LUMIN
23-04-2016, 10:54
RE: NEW with MinimServer and LUMIN
(23-04-2016 10:32)simoncn Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 10:18)style Wrote:  ok...at first on the Synology. .-> mozilla /firefox
file downloaded but when i go in the NAS home page "central paquet" I go "manual installation" -> uploads a package -> i select the unzip : This package does not contain a digital signature!

There are full instructions in this section. As it says in step 3, you need to set the Trust Level to 'Any publisher'.

ok, changed to "any publisher"......if I go see in the list "central package" is read "MinimServer" in esecution/running but there is no icon on the screen ...

so is the Minimserver installed?

now I muss go ith the minimWahct for the Apple?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2016, 10:57
sorry i muss reboot the Nas?
23-04-2016, 11:39
(23-04-2016 10:57)style Wrote:  sorry i muss reboot the Nas?

You don't need to reboot the NAS. If the Package Center says that MinimServer is running, you should believe what it says. On the main menu (click the small icon at top left of screen), there is a list of installed applications and you can click on MinimServer to see the MinimServer status web page.
23-04-2016, 12:49
(23-04-2016 11:39)simoncn Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 10:57)style Wrote:  sorry i muss reboot the Nas?

You don't need to reboot the NAS. If the Package Center says that MinimServer is running, you should believe what it says. On the main menu (click the small icon at top left of screen), there is a list of installed applications and you can click on MinimServer to see the MinimServer status web page.

ok, installed. Icon on the mian page

if i click the icon
come a this text:
MinimServer Status

This page was last updated at 13:43:03 on 23 Apr 2016
MinimServer 0.8.3 update 81, Copyright © 2012-2016 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
Media server status for MinimServer[DiskStation]: Stopped
You have no content directory (music folder) selected.
Enter the location of your content directory in the field below and click Update.
To find the correct location to enter, you can use File Station, as shown on this page.
Content directory:
For more information about using MinimServer, see the Getting started page.
23-04-2016, 13:21 (This post was last modified: 23-04-2016 13:22 by simoncn.)
This confirms that MinimServer is working correctly. You now need to follow the instructions on the web page to set your content directory.
23-04-2016, 13:54
I've got to stop reading this thread. The anticipation of a working installation is getting too much for me!

SmileSmileSmile

Streaming from a Synology 1511+ to a Cyrus Stream XP2 QX, 2x Roberts 93i, A Revo Superconnect, a Mede8er 600 3D and a few Squeezeboxes thrown in!
23-04-2016, 17:50
Tongue RE: NEW with MinimServer and LUMIN
(23-04-2016 13:54)robt Wrote:  I've got to stop reading this thread. The anticipation of a working installation is getting too much for me!

SmileSmileSmile

Hi,

thank you for stopping to read this rhread. I'm sure that a lot of other "New" MinimServer consumers willl be happyTongueTongue