Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimwatch always offline
04-04-2016, 15:43
Minimwatch always offline
Hi, after some difficulties to reinstall Minimserver on my Synology DS415play after DSM update to 6.0, Minimwatch is always grey. I have installed the newest version and also tried both versions (32 or 64 bit) of minimwatch on my windows laptop. It always worked bevore DSM6.0.
Minimserver is working normal now. I can stream all my music from it.
Can you please tell me what I could try?
Thank you very much in advance, Reto
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2016, 17:09
RE: Minimwatch always offline
(04-04-2016 15:43)Rucki Wrote:  Hi, after some difficulties to reinstall Minimserver on my Synology DS415play after DSM update to 6.0, Minimwatch is always grey. I have installed the newest version and also tried both versions (32 or 64 bit) of minimwatch on my windows laptop. It always worked bevore DSM6.0.
Minimserver is working normal now. I can stream all my music from it.
Can you please tell me what I could try?
Thank you very much in advance, Reto

It would be a good idea to try rebooting the NAS and your laptop to see if this makes any difference.

The next step is to completely disable the firewall and any antivirus program on your laptop. If this solves the problem, the firewall or antivirus program is blocking inbound connections to the Java runtime.

If this doesn't help, select Options > Show log (watch) and check the active subnet. Does this match the subnet for your laptop and the NAS?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply