Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEOS problem
04-04-2016, 20:14
RE: HEOS problem
I think it is unlikely to be related to Search (given the symptoms you have described) but I can check this when I get the trace log. I will PM you the instructions in the next hour or so.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2016, 14:59
I have fixed a bug that could cause a NullPointerException when MinimServer receives a UPnP Search request. The fix is available now in update 79.
06-04-2016, 16:08
Thank you. Very much appreciated
06-04-2016, 19:42
(06-04-2016 16:08)Wotan1a Wrote:  Thank you. Very much appreciated

You're very welcome and I appreciate your help with finding this problem.
11-10-2016, 05:43
Is this problem considered sorted? Because I am having the exact same problem with a Heos Link HS2... thanks.
11-10-2016, 08:12
The prevously reported problem is fixed now, so this sounds like a different problem with similar symptoms. Please post the full stack trace from the NullPointerException that you are seeing.
11-10-2016, 10:43
(11-10-2016 08:12)simoncn Wrote:  The prevously reported problem is fixed now, so this sounds like a different problem with similar symptoms. Please post the full stack trace from the NullPointerException that you are seeing.
Thanks Simon.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Cheers

W
11-10-2016, 11:06
From your previous post, I thought you were getting a NullPointerException with the HEOS Link. Is this correct?

If you are getting a NullPointerException, you can open the log window after the exception happens and see the full stack trace for the exception. I would need to see this full stack trace in order to identify the cause of the problem.

If you are not getting a NullPointerException, please describe the problem you are having in as much detail as possible.
11-10-2016, 11:14
Simon it is the "No Media" problem. Basically exactly as was described in the OP of this thread. Cheers
11-10-2016, 11:16
But in my case the comparing streamer is a Pioneer N-P01. Zero problems with that. All the problems (as described) with the Heos Link HS2 ie recent version). All my network is wired. Cheers...