Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimwatch multiple instances message
05-03-2016, 17:18 (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 17:18 by piotrkowalski.)
Minimwatch multiple instances message
Hello,
I am new to the forum and minimserver, so sorry for this probably basic question that I can not solve myself. After installation of the minimwatch on mac to control the minimserver already installed on sinology nas I am getting the message, when trying to open minimwatch, that it can not run multiple instances with the same configuration file. I have uninstalled the minim watch and reinstalled it again but the message is the same and I can not open the program. Please help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2016, 17:35
RE: Minimwatch multiple instances message
(05-03-2016 17:18)piotrkowalski Wrote:  Hello,
I am new to the forum and minimserver, so sorry for this probably basic question that I can not solve myself. After installation of the minimwatch on mac to control the minimserver already installed on sinology nas I am getting the message, when trying to open minimwatch, that it can not run multiple instances with the same configuration file. I have uninstalled the minim watch and reinstalled it again but the message is the same and I can not open the program. Please help.

This probably means you have unintentionally started MinimWatch multiple times.

The MinimWatch installer starts MinimWatch if you have the box checked to do this. This creates a minim icon in the system tray but this icon might be in the overflow area where you don't normally see it. Click the upward pointing triangle to view the icons in the overflow area.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply