Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[Tutorial] Installing MinimServer on FreeNAS or FreeBSD
29-07-2021, 10:03 (This post was last modified: 29-07-2021 10:05 by dafart.)
RE: [Tutorial] Installing MinimServer on FreeNAS or FreeBSD
Dear Simon, thanks for your reply, I should have found it myself since it is clearly written in de tutorial.

i managed to reinstall and prevent the update from happening but this time the "License error 6a" error showed up (it did not the first time I configured this jail).
Adding the address files as described earlier in this thread solved that issue and I'm currently re-scanning my database.
So 2.0.18 update 187 is the version that still works with the ohnet binaries provided in this thread.

I found airflow's ohNet-build4FreeBSD github contribution and tried to use these scripts in linux but this did not work.
So I installed a VM image with FreeBSD and I'm gonna try to build the libs from there, however I have no experience at all and Iḿ not really sure where to start.
The open home forum page appear to be down

From my understanding these scripts should be used on a FreeBSD system that already has a working minimserver installed? And I run the script after the autoupdate has been done?

Iḿ willing to spend some time in this project and I would love some help as to where to start.

Kind Regards

Daf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Installing MinimServer on FreeNAS or FreeBSD - dafart - 29-07-2021 10:03