Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
minim server no longer on Melco
04-01-2016, 23:16
RE: minim server no longer on Melco
(04-01-2016 22:40)nrwatson Wrote:  Simon I have sudden lost minim server on my MELCO
the error log is

MinimServer 0.8.3 update 75, Copyright © 2012-2015 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_65-b17)
Java HotSpot™ Client VM (build 25.65-b01, mixed mode)
Platform default charset is US-ASCII
Language setting is 'en'
Current time is Mon Jan 04 21:16:24 GMT 2016 in time zone Europe/London
Context: unable to save property minimserver.lastIndexTags to file /mnt/system/config/Apps/minimserver/data/minimserver.config: save error java.io.IOException: No space left on device
MinimServer error: now stopped, use 'restart' or 'exit'

There seems to be plenty of space on the Server only 25% used
Thanks Neale

This might be tricky to solve. The /mnt/system/config directory is located in a separate "system" area of the disk and this "system" area is not accessible in the usual way.

I would like to find out what files have filled up this area so that I can do something to prevent this happening again.

You can delete these files by doing a system reset but this will wipe out your MinimServer configuration as well as your other firmware settings. It should not delete your music library.

The system reset will also remove all evidence of what has caused the problem. This is unfortunate but it might be the only way to get you going again quickly.

After doing the system reset, you will need to reinstall MinimServer using the same procedure that you used previously.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: minim server no longer on Melco - simoncn - 04-01-2016 23:16