Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBMC (Kodi), foobar
24-12-2015, 12:20
XBMC (Kodi), foobar
friend of mine want to work with minimserver on Windows Laptop and Foobar or Kodi. I configured both and both are working,
but
it shows only the first level of structure. Album Artist, Date, Artist, Genre and so on. When i select e.g. Album Artist it show me the Album Artists correctly in second level. It does not show the structure anymore to drill down with "Album Artist, Date, Artist, Genre and so on" so it`possible with Bubble UPNP: Is there a configuration trick to drill down through filters or is it a general restriction in Kodi, foobar only to filter at first level ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2015, 15:15
RE: XBMC (Kodi), foobar
(24-12-2015 12:20)Oroperplex Wrote:  friend of mine want to work with minimserver on Windows Laptop and Foobar or Kodi. I configured both and both are working,
but
it shows only the first level of structure. Album Artist, Date, Artist, Genre and so on. When i select e.g. Album Artist it show me the Album Artists correctly in second level. It does not show the structure anymore to drill down with "Album Artist, Date, Artist, Genre and so on" so it`possible with Bubble UPNP: Is there a configuration trick to drill down through filters or is it a general restriction in Kodi, foobar only to filter at first level ?
I do not know if there is something to configure, but it is working on my PC.
(if I interpreted this question the right way)

Peter
26-12-2015, 04:05 (This post was last modified: 26-12-2015 04:07 by Oroperplex.)
RE: XBMC (Kodi), foobar
(25-12-2015 15:15)Peter StreamMagic Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 12:20)Oroperplex Wrote:  friend of mine want to work with minimserver on Windows Laptop and Foobar or Kodi. I configured both and both are working,
but
I do not know if there is something to configure, but it is working on my PC.
(if I interpreted this question the right way)

Peter

Hi Peter
many thanks for your double check; I learned that filterings are working with Kodi. So MinimServer and Kodi working brilliant together for my friends demands;

I found the mistake in my configuration; For checking i only imported three albums from different album artists and than the filtering options are limited , because there are less tag value difference between albums; When i imported the complete collection it was possible to filter at second and following search result lists; Many thanks for your help and wish you a good start into next year. Shy