Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tags created from Foobar
21-12-2015, 11:04
Tags created from Foobar
Hello,
I have created a lot of additional tags in foobar to track information on classical music. Things like area, mode, movement, etc...
I would like to retrieve this information on minimserver to be able to see it when i browse music. I know how to merge, sort, etc... But i don't know how to get the tag.
My music is on a NAS, and i now need to access it independantly from Foobar.
Thank you for your help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2015, 11:31
RE: Tags created from Foobar
(21-12-2015 11:04)Suth Wrote:  Hello,
I have created a lot of additional tags in foobar to track information on classical music. Things like area, mode, movement, etc...
I would like to retrieve this information on minimserver to be able to see it when i browse music. I know how to merge, sort, etc... But i don't know how to get the tag.
Thank you for your help

To see these tags in the MinimServer index, you need to add their names to the indexTags property (see this section).
21-12-2015, 17:56
RE: Tags created from Foobar
(21-12-2015 11:31)simoncn Wrote:  
(21-12-2015 11:04)Suth Wrote:  Hello,
Thank you for your help

To see these tags in the MinimServer index, you need to add their names to the indexTags property (see this section).

Great, happy to see a simple solution exists.
Thank you