Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinimServer unresponsive after waking MacBook from sleep
14-11-2015, 17:55
MinimServer unresponsive after waking MacBook from sleep
I thought I'd seen a thread about this problem but can't find it, so apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

On almost every occasion I wake my MacBook from sleep, MinimServer becomes unresponsive. Sometimes, I can exit MS cleanly but usually I have to log out and log back in. I try to remember to exit MS before putting the MacBook to sleep, but don't always. Is this a known problem?

Apart from this, MinimServer is completely reliable.

Chris
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2015, 18:58
RE: MinimServer unresponsive after waking MacBook from sleep
(14-11-2015 17:55)ChrisByrd Wrote:  I thought I'd seen a thread about this problem but can't find it, so apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

On almost every occasion I wake my MacBook from sleep, MinimServer becomes unresponsive. Sometimes, I can exit MS cleanly but usually I have to log out and log back in. I try to remember to exit MS before putting the MacBook to sleep, but don't always. Is this a known problem?

Chris

I seems to recall that someone mentioned this a long time ago.

I haven't seen this problem myself and at the moment I don't know what could cause it. MinimServer is designed to handle a sleep and resume and I would like to track this down and solve it.

I would appreciate your help with capturing a debug log and sending this to me. Are you willing to do this? If so, I will send you instructions by PM. Many thanks!
14-11-2015, 19:10
RE: MinimServer unresponsive after waking MacBook from sleep
(14-11-2015 18:58)simoncn Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 17:55)ChrisByrd Wrote:  I thought I'd seen a thread about this problem but can't find it, so apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Chris

I seems to recall that someone mentioned this a long time ago.

I haven't seen this problem myself and at the moment I don't know what could cause it. MinimServer is designed to handle a sleep and resume and I would like to track this down and solve it.

I would appreciate your help with capturing a debug log and sending this to me. Are you willing to do this? If so, I will send you instructions by PM. Many thanks!

Thanks Simon - yes, I'm more than happy to help.