Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Album Splitting
18-12-2015, 10:41
RE: Album Splitting
(17-12-2015 23:09)guiyo Wrote:  After upgrading to MC21 and doing all type of attempts and following all your instructions, I quit. I'm now adjusting the tags using DBPoweramp but is a very dedicated effort and I can't see what albums have the wrong character. MC21 still split the albums. Fortunately Lumin is reading the modification and the albums that I merge are OK.
Question, any suggestion to replace MC21, any recommendation you have.

You need to do "Update tags (from Library)" in MC21. See this page for instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2015, 05:41
RE: Album Splitting
(18-12-2015 10:41)simoncn Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 23:09)guiyo Wrote:  After upgrading to MC21 and doing all type of attempts and following all your instructions, I quit. I'm now adjusting the tags using DBPoweramp but is a very dedicated effort and I can't see what albums have the wrong character. MC21 still split the albums. Fortunately Lumin is reading the modification and the albums that I merge are OK.
Question, any suggestion to replace MC21, any recommendation you have.

You need to do "Update tags (from Library)" in MC21. See this page for instructions.

Thanks, I installed DBPoweramp, that works faster and is reliable updating Tags, converting the files. Thanks for the help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply