Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[b]Minimserver-FolderView-first file missing[/b]
07-07-2015, 11:39 (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 11:43 by JHvanIngenSr.)
[b]Minimserver-FolderView-first file missing[/b]
[/b]Hello, I just updated to MinimServer 0.8.3, update 66.

Now I have a problem within the Folder View. When a folder is opened, the first file is not displayed !

Selecting the same folder in Album category the first file is visible and playable.

How to solve this ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2015, 23:22
RE: [b]Minimserver-FolderView-first file missing[/b]
(07-07-2015 11:39)JHvanIngenSr Wrote:  [/b]Hello, I just updated to MinimServer 0.8.3, update 66.

Now I have a problem within the Folder View. When a folder is opened, the first file is not displayed !

Selecting the same folder in Album category the first file is visible and playable.

How to solve this ?

This might mean that the first file is not in the folder you are viewing but in some other folder. In the album view, it is possible for an album to show files from a combination of different folders.
08-07-2015, 08:00
(07-07-2015 23:22)simoncn Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 11:39)JHvanIngenSr Wrote:  [/b]Hello, I just updated to MinimServer 0.8.3, update 66.

How to solve this ?

This might mean that the first file is not in the folder you are viewing but in some other folder. In the album view, it is possible for an album to show files from a combination of different folders.
08-07-2015, 08:23
(08-07-2015 08:00)JHvanIngenSr Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 23:22)simoncn Wrote:  

How to solve this ?

...thanks for the input but that was ofcourse the first condition I checked. The problem of missing the first file exists in all directories !
08-07-2015, 09:00
(08-07-2015 08:23)JHvanIngenSr Wrote:  ...thanks for the input but that was ofcourse the first condition I checked. The problem of missing the first file exists in all directories !

I didn't realise that you are seeing this with every folder. Which platform (Windows, Mac, NAS manufacturer) are you using to run MinimServer? Which control point are you using?

Can you post screenshots from the control point showing album view display and folder view display for the same album?