Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSD playback Cocktail Audio X40
04-07-2015, 17:13
DSD playback Cocktail Audio X40
Hi, I'am new here and have a question.

I have installed Minim on my old Sinology DS209 (Marvell Kirkwood mv6281 ARM) and it works wel with al the music that is standing on the NAS expect the DSD files. The DSD file showing correctly in the X40 browser but don't play. Other HiRes files wil play without problems like DXD en 24.192 PCM. The render can work with 64 and 128 DSD. Maybe my NAS is to old?? Huh

Second question: In every map i see an other map with name: Tags >> Is it possible make this maps invisible?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2015, 22:02
RE: DSD playback Cocktail Audio X40
(04-07-2015 17:13)peejee Wrote:  Hi, I'am new here and have a question.

I have installed Minim on my old Sinology DS209 (Marvell Kirkwood mv6281 ARM) and it works wel with al the music that is standing on the NAS expect the DSD files. The DSD file showing correctly in the X40 browser but don't play. Other HiRes files wil play without problems like DXD en 24.192 PCM. The render can work with 64 and 128 DSD. Maybe my NAS is to old?? Huh

Welcome to the MinimServer forum!

You might need to transcode the DSD files to DoP/WAV format. To do this, you need to install MinimStreamer and set the stream.transcode property to:

dsf:dopwav, dff:dopwav

Quote:Second question: In every map i see an other map with name: Tags >> Is it possible make this maps invisible?

I presume you are seeing this in [folder view]. You can remove this menu choice by setting the showExtras property to false.
05-07-2015, 00:21
RE: DSD playback Cocktail Audio X40
Thanks!