Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install Miminserver w/o internet acess
21-06-2015, 00:31
Install Miminserver w/o internet acess
Dear all,

I have a dedicated 2 PC system which goes never to the internet. However I would like to install miminserver plus miminstreamer as a big part of the collection is in flac and I would like to convert it on the fly.

Is there any workaround to manged this

Best regards

L
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 07:50
RE: Install Miminserver w/o internet acess
(21-06-2015 00:31)Laurastar Wrote:  Dear all,

I have a dedicated 2 PC system which goes never to the internet. However I would like to install miminserver plus miminstreamer as a big part of the collection is in flac and I would like to convert it on the fly.

Best regards

L

You can install MinimStreamer by using MinimWatch running on another computer on your network that has an internet connection.
21-06-2015, 07:53
(21-06-2015 07:50)simoncn Wrote:  

Best regards

L

You can install MinimStreamer by using MinimWatch running on another computer on your network that has an internet connection.
21-06-2015, 07:55
(21-06-2015 07:50)simoncn Wrote:  

Best regards

L

Thank you! Does this other machine need a connection to the Audio PCs?

All the best

Laurastar
21-06-2015, 08:26
(21-06-2015 07:55)Laurastar Wrote:  Thank you! Does this other machine need a connection to the Audio PCs?

All the best

Laurastar

The other machine needs to have a local LAN connection to the PC that is running MinimServer.