|
MinimServer internal error: duplicate key
|
|
03-06-2015, 18:27
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MinimServer internal error: duplicate key
Hello together,
when I use the search for "Vier" to find the "Fantastischen Vier" I get the following message and minim stops (red icon): MinimServer internal error: duplicate key for ArtistSearchContainer artist Die Fantastischen Vier org.jminim.LogErrorException: MinimServer internal error: duplicate key for ArtistSearchContainer artist Die Fantastischen Vier at org.jminim.core.LogImpl.error(LogImpl.java:217) at com.minimserver.Server.findKeyArtistItems(Server.java:7283) at com.minimserver.Server.access$17600(Server.java:109) at com.minimserver.Server$ArtistSearchContainer.childContainer(Server.java:17668) at com.minimserver.Server.getContainer(Server.java:6378) at com.minimserver.Server.populateContainer(Server.java:6461) at com.minimserver.Server.access$18200(Server.java:109) at com.minimserver.Server$ContentDirectoryProvider.doBrowse(Server.java:18064) at com.minimserver.Server$ContentDirectoryProvider.browse(Server.java:18014) at org.openhome.net.device.providers.DvProviderUpnpOrgContentDirectory1$DoBrowse.actionInvoked(DvProviderUpnpOrgContentDirectory1.java:978) I looked at all my tags and can not find the problem. Has anyone an idea what ist going wrong? Thanks Josch67 |
|||
|
03-06-2015, 19:59
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MinimServer internal error: duplicate key
(03-06-2015 18:27)josch67 Wrote: Hello together, Thanks for letting me know about this problem. Which control point are you using to do the search? |
|||
|
03-06-2015, 21:37
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 21:39 by simoncn.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MinimServer internal error: duplicate key
(03-06-2015 18:27)josch67 Wrote: I looked at all my tags and can not find the problem. Has anyone an idea what ist going wrong? I have some idea about what might be triggering this bug in MinimServer. Please post your complete settings for the tagOptions and tagValue properties. How do you have this artist tagged in your files? For example, is it: Die Fantastischen Vier Fantastischen Vier, Die or some mixture of these? |
|||
|
04-06-2015, 11:36
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimServer internal error: duplicate key
Hello Simon,
I use Linn Kazoo as control point. All tracks artists are taged as "Die Fantastischen Vier" My TagOptions: Album.sortTags={Album, Artist}, all.ignore.sort={The ,Die, Das} TagValue is empty BUT: Parallel to this reply i found the reason: In ALL tracks the field "artist" is set to "Die Fantastischen Vier". In some of the tracks the fields "AlbumArtist" is also set to "Die Fantastischen Vier" (same spelling everywere). If I remove the AlbumArtist entry all works without the error message. Thank you for your help! Regards Josch 67 |
|||
|
05-06-2015, 11:52
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MinimServer internal error: duplicate key
(04-06-2015 11:36)josch67 Wrote: Hello Simon, Thanks very much for this information. I will try a similar setup here and try to reproduce the problem so that I can find the cause and fix it. |
|||
|
05-06-2015, 17:11
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimServer internal error: duplicate key
Thats great! If you need more information or other kind of help, please let me know!
Regards Josch67 |
|||
|
01-10-2015, 22:22
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: MinimServer internal error: duplicate key | |||
|
07-11-2015, 12:15
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimServer internal error: duplicate key
Thank You for the fix and information!
Regfards Josch |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



