Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide tag in tag view (Albums)
14-04-2015, 17:55 (This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 19:15 by tboooe.)
Hide tag in tag view (Albums)
Is it possible to hide a specific tag? For example, when I look at albums for particular artist I see the following tags:

n albums
n items
Genre
Date

I would like to hide Date tag. I know I can exclude the date tag from the index tag selection but I use that tag to sort my albums by year. Since I added the year to the album title I dont need to see the Date tag. I can also use the listviewAlbums but I dont want to lose n items tag as its convenient to quickly find a particular song especially when there are multiple albums.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2015, 19:17
RE: Hide tag in tag view (Albums)
(14-04-2015 17:55)tboooe Wrote:  Is it possible to hide a specific tag? For example, when I look at albums for particular artist I see the following tags:

n albums
n items
Genre
Date

I would like to hide Date tag. I know I can exclude the date tag from the index tag selection but I use that tag to sort my albums by year. Since I added the year to the album title I dont need to see the Date tag. I can also use the listviewAlbums but I dont want to lose n items tag as its convenient to quickly find a particular song especially when there are multiple albums.

If you don't want to see Date in the index, you can remove it from indexTags and add it to itemTags.
26-12-2016, 03:00
(14-04-2015 19:17)simoncn Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 17:55)tboooe Wrote:  Is it possible to hide a specific tag? For example, when I look at albums for particular artist I see the following tags:

n albums
n items
Genre
Date

If you don't want to see Date in the index, you can remove it from indexTags and add it to itemTags.

Is it possible to set the listviewAlbums property for certain index tags, i.e. Genre, but not others?
26-12-2016, 18:15
(26-12-2016 03:00)knirpslinn Wrote:  Is it possible to set the listviewAlbums property for certain index tags, i.e. Genre, but not others?

No, this isn't possible.