Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renderer not seeing BBC Radio.m3u
24-02-2015, 15:19
Renderer not seeing BBC Radio.m3u
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to get the new BBC streams on my Marantz MCR610. I've installed MinimServer and MinimStreamer on my windows 7 PC and, I think, followed all the instructions accurately. On the Marantz I see the MinimServer and when I select it I can successfully see and play FLAC files that I put into my newly created "BBC Radio" folder. But it doesn't show the "BBC Radio.m3u" file nor any of the radio streams/playlists. All I see are the couple of FLAC files. I double checked and as far as I can tell it's a plain text document (created in notepad). Any ideas?
Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 18:57
RE: Renderer not seeing BBC Radio.m3u
(24-02-2015 15:19)reesinpa Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I'm trying to get the new BBC streams on my Marantz MCR610. I've installed MinimServer and MinimStreamer on my windows 7 PC and, I think, followed all the instructions accurately. On the Marantz I see the MinimServer and when I select it I can successfully see and play FLAC files that I put into my newly created "BBC Radio" folder. But it doesn't show the "BBC Radio.m3u" file nor any of the radio streams/playlists. All I see are the couple of FLAC files. I double checked and as far as I can tell it's a plain text document (created in notepad). Any ideas?
Thanks!

Ther is probably something wrong with the contents of the "BBC Radio.m3u" file. Please check the MinimServer log for any error messages.
24-02-2015, 21:42
RE: Renderer not seeing BBC Radio.m3u
Recreated the file and it works fine. Must have messed up. Thanks for all the help!