Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Artwork to BBC Radio streams workaround
23-02-2015, 21:07
RE: Adding Artwork to BBC Radio streams workaround
(23-02-2015 19:13)jwedwards Wrote:  So is there a dummies guide to setting this up? I just need the BBC artwork to display for the radio stations.

How are you playing these stations? Is it from a playlist in a UPnP control point or by adding custom radio station URLs to your internet radio settings?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 09:56
(23-02-2015 21:07)simoncn Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 19:13)jwedwards Wrote:  So is there a dummies guide to setting this up? I just need the BBC artwork to display for the radio stations.

How are you playing these stations? Is it from a playlist in a UPnP control point or by adding custom radio station URLs to your internet radio settings?

I'm adding custom radio stations which point to the playlist (.m3u) file as per the latest update. I don't have a UPnP control point but happy to add one if that's what it takes.
24-02-2015, 18:46
(24-02-2015 09:56)jwedwards Wrote:  I'm adding custom radio stations which point to the playlist (.m3u) file as per the latest update. I don't have a UPnP control point but happy to add one if that's what it takes.

You can't get artwork from MinimServer/MinimStreamer unless you are using a UPnP control point and renderer. In this case, you should follow the instructions on this page.