• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC radio streams not working
02-03-2015, 15:59
RE: BBC radio streams not working
(02-03-2015 14:23)Pastim Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 14:19)Reg Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 13:43)Pastim Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 13:23)Reg Wrote:  Hi Simon
Thanks for your reply. I do not see the playlist (though I don't usually use them and prefer to work direct from folders) What I see is the folder (BBC Radio) which Minim has gone to but when I open it nothing shows (I gues because there are no music files in it)

The zipped file I have in the BBC Radio folder is attached as requested

Many thanks

Reg
I assume the file in your playlist folder is called something like 'BBC Radio.m3u'? And when you use your control point you are looking in the Playlist section of the menu?

Thanks Pastim.

The txt file is called BBC Radio.m3u.sample.
I do not use Playlists (have never found them helpful for the sort of music I listen to) so go to Folders and load from there which works beautifully for my music in Minim through Bubble (preferably) or Naim
Take the
First take the '.sample.' off the file name.

This is a playlist. You may not use them, but this is one and will appear in your minimserver playlist menu. Take a look.

Thanks for your immense patience Pastim

I have taken the word "sample" away and installed the URLs from Post 35. I now see the stations under the Playlist but when I try to play I get Illegal MIME type Error 714, which means nothing to me I'm afraid. But does it give a clue as to a change to be made somewhere isn Minim

Once again many thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BBC radio streams not working - Reg - 02-03-2015 15:59