Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"like" feature?
06-01-2015, 23:38 (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 23:39 by robertopisa.)
"like" feature?
Having hundreds of albums indexed by minimserver, it would be nice to tag some of them with a "like" mark, and have an extra category containing only these albums. When willing to go through albums that I like, I could jump directly to the this category. How can I do this please? Thanks.
-R

P.S. Along the same way, can I sort the albums by the number of times that they have been played by me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 09:55
RE: "like" feature?
(06-01-2015 23:38)robertopisa Wrote:  Having hundreds of albums indexed by minimserver, it would be nice to tag some of them with a "like" mark, and have an extra category containing only these albums. When willing to go through albums that I like, I could jump directly to the this category. How can I do this please? Thanks.
-R

The UPnP protocol doesn't allow a control point to tell a server to add or modify tags. Also, MinimServer doesn't write any tags to your files. You would need to use a tagging program and do this manually by adding a custom tag that represents a "like" mark.

Quote:P.S. Along the same way, can I sort the albums by the number of times that they have been played by me?

In a future release, I am planning to add support for a "recently played" list. This isn't the same as having an exact count of the number of plays but it might be of some use.
08-01-2015, 22:16
RE: "like" feature?
Thank you Simon
-R