Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Started
30-11-2014, 10:51
Getting Started
I have just purchased a QNAP 221 with Minimserver and Asset pre installed. I am streaming my files to a Naim NAC _N 172 XS using the older Ipad version of NStream. Have managed to configure the view in Asset but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do it for Minim. I would appreciate any assitance I could get. Many thanks..in anticipation...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2014, 13:26
RE: Getting Started
(30-11-2014 10:51)coolum31 Wrote:  I have just purchased a QNAP 221 with Minimserver and Asset pre installed. I am streaming my files to a Naim NAC _N 172 XS using the older Ipad version of NStream. Have managed to configure the view in Asset but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do it for Minim. I would appreciate any assitance I could get. Many thanks..in anticipation...

Please describe what kind of configuration you want to do, preferably with a specific example. You might also find it helpful to ask the person who did the preinstallation for you.
30-11-2014, 20:11
(30-11-2014 13:26)simoncn Wrote:  
(30-11-2014 10:51)coolum31 Wrote:  I have just purchased a QNAP 221 with Minimserver and Asset pre installed. I am streaming my files to a Naim NAC _N 172 XS using the older Ipad version of NStream. Have managed to configure the view in Asset but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do it for Minim. I would appreciate any assitance I could get. Many thanks..in anticipation...

Please describe what kind of configuration you want to do, preferably with a specific example. You might also find it helpful to ask the person who did the preinstallation for you.

By configuration I mean how I am to view my library. Seems I have to keep the viewing options as set in the app. Asset allows configuration as you want by going to webpage and accessing the 'Configure' option. Does Minim have something similar. The apps came preinstalled on the QNAP....
30-11-2014, 21:08
(30-11-2014 20:11)coolum31 Wrote:  By configuration I mean how I am to view my library. Seems I have to keep the viewing options as set in the app. Asset allows configuration as you want by going to webpage and accessing the 'Configure' option. Does Minim have something similar. The apps came preinstalled on the QNAP....

Are you unhappy with the default MinimServer browsing menu? If so, please explain what you would like to change.