Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom tags built up in MinimServer
23-11-2014, 08:07 (This post was last modified: 23-11-2014 08:17 by bobdarwin.)
custom tags built up in MinimServer
Hello,
is it possible to built up a custom tag in MinimServer itself which isn't present as a tag in the music file? For example my ripped CDs are all numerated (indexnr) and now I want to built up a special tag from the values of indexnr+discnumber+tracknumber which I can use under an own name inside the options of MinimServer, so I can use it inside the Title.displayFormat=... ?

EDIT: OK I can do this with "Title.displayFormat={$indexnr$discnumber$tracknumber$Title^^^ | } but then I have one separator for all 4 displayed tags in between. What I want is the $indexnr$discnumber$tracknumber together and only a separator between this and the $Ttitle
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2014, 08:36
RE: custom tags built up in MinimServer
(23-11-2014 08:07)bobdarwin Wrote:  Hello,
is it possible to built up a custom tag in MinimServer itself which isn't present as a tag in the music file? For example my ripped CDs are all numerated (indexnr) and now I want to built up a special tag from the values of indexnr+discnumber+tracknumber which I can use under an own name inside the options of MinimServer, so I can use it inside the Title.displayFormat=... ?

EDIT: OK I can do this with "Title.displayFormat={$indexnr$discnumber$tracknumber$Title^^^ | } but then I have one separator for all 4 displayed tags in between. What I want is the $indexnr$discnumber$tracknumber together and only a separator between this and the $Ttitle

You can do this with Title.displayFormat={$indexnr$discnumber$tracknumber^^^^$Title^ | ^^^}
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply