Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi New Guy Question
22-10-2014, 04:53
RE: Hi New Guy Question
Well I simply don't get it.. I even tried removing everything from TagOptions.. and it still behaves exactly the same..Whatever tag options is supposed to do sure isn't doing it..I'm simply at a loss with this program..anyone have any other ideas I'm certainly open to suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 09:33
(21-10-2014 22:23)ErikM Wrote:  Nope..still no luck..And I'm rescanning after changes.. I've even rebooted the Nas..

In case it matters. I'm have Minimserver installed on a Synology DS214Play.. I have Watch installed on an iMac.. The control point I'm using is the Auralic's Lightening DS

This is a known issue with Lightning DS. MinimServer is doing the sorting correctly in the list it sends to the control point but the control point is changing the sorting before it displays the list to the user. See this post and later discussion on the same thread.
22-10-2014, 14:37
Thanks Simon, and sorry about the duplicate post..
23-10-2014, 19:47
Got it all working, thanks for the help. I did find that if I have The Beatles also in the Album Artist field that it would not sort the way I wanted. Removing that info (which is sort of pointless anyway) cured everything.