Post Reply 
No Minim Watch on a Mac Book
16-09-2014, 04:14
Post: #1
No Minim Watch on a Mac Book
Hi
A little help please. I am new to the MiniServer App and need some help getting MiniWatch up and running on my Mac Book Pro (MBP). Here is my setup.

-MBP running Mavericks
-MininSever Running on a Qnap TS210 (no probs) with a Sony BDV-E380 Renderer.

I have installed the MininWatch on the MBP but I cannot find the app in the Applications Folder and it's Icon does not appear with all the other apps. I have the latest version of Java running V7 Update 67. MinimWatch did run on first installation (although I could not find it under 'Applications') but after reboot it does not appear to exist. There is stuff in /Users/bryn***/Library/MinimWatch. Any ideas ?

Many thanks in advance.

Bryn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2014, 08:56
Post: #2
RE: No Minim Watch on a Mac Book
(16-09-2014 04:14)Bryn46 Wrote:  Hi
A little help please. I am new to the MiniServer App and need some help getting MiniWatch up and running on my Mac Book Pro (MBP). Here is my setup.

-MBP running Mavericks
-MininSever Running on a Qnap TS210 (no probs) with a Sony BDV-E380 Renderer.

I have installed the MininWatch on the MBP but I cannot find the app in the Applications Folder and it's Icon does not appear with all the other apps. I have the latest version of Java running V7 Update 67. MinimWatch did run on first installation (although I could not find it under 'Applications') but after reboot it does not appear to exist. There is stuff in /Users/bryn***/Library/MinimWatch. Any ideas ?

Many thanks in advance.

Bryn

You need to carefully follow all the steps in this section. In particular, see step 2 and the Note in step 7.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2014, 01:16
Post: #3
RE: No Minim Watch on a Mac Book
Yes - that cracked it. I had overlooked the sublty of the dragging the icon from the dmg install window to the Applications Folder.

Once again Simon - thanks

Bryn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)