Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Recent" sorting
27-12-2015, 14:04
RE: "Recent" sorting
Very happy indeed, Simon, with Minimserver. Music is important for me, and I can honestly say that Minimserver is amongst the most-used and most-appreciated "music tools" in my house.

For me, the combination of Minimserver as a music server and Kazoo as the control gives me all the flexibility and stability to browse through my collection and play it on the Linn system.

I can only assume that, with your continued efforts, Minimserver will only get better and better. So, keep up the good work ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 17:54
(27-12-2015 14:04)whgmkeller Wrote:  Very happy indeed, Simon, with Minimserver. Music is important for me, and I can honestly say that Minimserver is amongst the most-used and most-appreciated "music tools" in my house.

For me, the combination of Minimserver as a music server and Kazoo as the control gives me all the flexibility and stability to browse through my collection and play it on the Linn system.

I can only assume that, with your continued efforts, Minimserver will only get better and better. So, keep up the good work ?

Thanks for your kind words of appreciation. I hope MinimServer will continue to get better. There is a long list of improvements I would like to make and some of these are quite difficult to implement.
11-04-2016, 09:31
Hello,

sorry to come back on this topic but not sure it has moved. I understood that through the "itemTags property" it can be done and for example the Lumin App is able to display it using minimserver. I don't know how minimserver and Lumin app interact (if one is creating a tag or not) and how they use this tag.

Thanks for your support
11-04-2016, 12:23
(11-04-2016 09:31)Patatorz Wrote:  Hello,

sorry to come back on this topic but not sure it has moved. I understood that through the "itemTags property" it can be done and for example the Lumin App is able to display it using minimserver. I don't know how minimserver and Lumin app interact (if one is creating a tag or not) and how they use this tag.

Thanks for your support

The LUMIN app is sending HTTP requests to download metadata for the complete library and is reading the "last modified" dates from the HTTP responses.
08-09-2019, 17:19
Pulling up an old thread. Is this under development? Would love to have a playlist with recently added albums. Thanks for considering!
08-09-2019, 19:02
The most recent discussion of this topic is in this thread.