Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Playlist based on tag?
25-08-2014, 03:06
Auto Playlist based on tag?
Hey guys,

I have my music tagged with some custom tags (song rating, album rating) and in foobar I have an autoplaylist setup to be populated with songs i have rated (1-5) greater than 2, and another with albums I have rated (1-5) > 2.

I added these custom tags to minimserver and they show up fine, except the structure is:
Rated Tracks
3 etc.

I understand achieving the exact same solution might be too much to ask (show only those tracks > rated 2), but is there a way to atleast have a Rated Tracks listing that include all the tracks I have rated in one place? Currently I have to go into one rating and then out and into another, whereas it would be cool if I could have a list of all songs that have been rated.

I tried the tag value merge thing, but I couldn't get that to work.

Any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2014, 17:03
RE: Auto Playlist based on tag?
(25-08-2014 03:06)mversion Wrote:  Hey guys,

I have my music tagged with some custom tags (song rating, album rating) and in foobar I have an autoplaylist setup to be populated with songs i have rated (1-5) greater than 2, and another with albums I have rated (1-5) > 2.

I added these custom tags to minimserver and they show up fine, except the structure is:
Rated Tracks
3 etc.

I understand achieving the exact same solution might be too much to ask (show only those tracks > rated 2), but is there a way to atleast have a Rated Tracks listing that include all the tracks I have rated in one place? Currently I have to go into one rating and then out and into another, whereas it would be cool if I could have a list of all songs that have been rated.

I tried the tag value merge thing, but I couldn't get that to work.

Any ideas?

There isn't currently a way to select based on the existence of a tag, only by its value.

I will add this to the list of requested enhancements for a future version of MinimServer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply