Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improving MinimServer
22-07-2014, 21:22 (This post was last modified: 22-07-2014 21:38 by usac171.)
Improving MinimServer
The MinimServer is indeed a very stable and nice application. I use it with QNAP, Pioneer N50, iPad mini and Creation 5. I was used to iPeng with Squeezebox. Than I found that iPeng is a app that is hard to beat. But the sound is much better now. But iPeng I miss the functions everyday off course with LogitechMusic server. Some handy functions of that combination are just missing. Information at your finger tips. So my question is would it be possible to add. Last added music and the type of file with the bit rate. Also sorting music like band starting with "The" to start sorting at the second word. Also what I really miss is removing the pause between songs.

Before I had a hardtime to find the right App trying 50 of them and reading 2000 forms but with the last Creation 5 upgrade v4.0.0 all got a lot better.

I know this looks very much like my situation but I can only test this one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2014, 21:54
RE: Improving MinimServer
(22-07-2014 21:22)usac171 Wrote:  The MinimServer is indeed a very stable and nice application. I use it with QNAP, Pioneer N50, iPad mini and Creation 5. I was used to iPeng with Squeezebox. Than I found that iPeng is a app that is hard to beat. But the sound is much better now. But iPeng I miss the functions everyday off course with LogitechMusic server. Some handy functions of that combination are just missing. Information at your finger tips. So my question is would it be possible to add. Last added music

Welcome to the MinimServer forum!

Providing a way to see "last added" and "last played" music is on my to-do list for a future release.

Quote:and the type of file with the bit rate.

Most control points should show this information for the current track. For server-side browsing using this information, you can enable the special index tags #AudioFormat, #AudioData and #AudioQuality. See this section for details.

Quote:Also sorting of music like band starting with The to start sorting at the second word.

This is available using the Artist.ignore.sort={The} tag option. See this section for details.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply