Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alphabetical order
27-02-2014, 02:06 (This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 02:25 by Meffy.)
Alphabetical order
Hi all,i don't know if this question has been asked somewhere in this forum, i just customized the the alphagroup property so that i can search on my control point on bubbleupnp the artists in aphabetical order a,b,c, ..etc, and i can not see some artists that i have in my music library.They are a swedish character "Å,Ä,Ö," i can see all the greek characters but not swedish. Is there any custom settings?

BTW, my music library is on the synology nas.

Thanls in advance.
Regards Meffy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2014, 09:49
RE: Alphabetical order
(27-02-2014 02:06)Meffy Wrote:  Hi all,i don't know if this question has been asked somewhere in this forum, i just customized the the alphagroup property so that i can search on my control point on bubbleupnp the artists in aphabetical order a,b,c, ..etc, and i can not see some artists that i have in my music library.They are a swedish character "Å,Ä,Ö," i can see all the greek characters but not swedish. Is there any custom settings?

BTW, my music library is on the synology nas.

Thanls in advance.
Regards Meffy

MinimServer should be grouping Å and Ä under A and should be grouping Ö under O. I will try this to see whether it is working as intended.
27-02-2014, 11:16
(27-02-2014 09:49)simoncn Wrote:  MinimServer should be grouping Å and Ä under A and should be grouping Ö under O. I will try this to see whether it is working as intended.

This is working for me.
27-02-2014, 12:48
(27-02-2014 11:16)simoncn Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 09:49)simoncn Wrote:  MinimServer should be grouping Å and Ä under A and should be grouping Ö under O. I will try this to see whether it is working as intended.

This is working for me.

Thank you Simon. i got it. Found it