Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit/ Restart does not work
23-07-2012, 23:06
RE: Exit/ Restart does not work
(23-07-2012 22:47)simoncn Wrote:  I'm trying to reproduce this hang on my MacBook Pro. I've installed a trial version of Parallels with a Windows 7 virtual machine, using all default options. I'm not seeing any additional network adapters in Mac OS X, and I don't get the hang when I restart MinimServer.

I seem to have found the right combination to get the hang now. I've got 'Network 1' set to 'Shared Network' and I'm unable to stop or restart MinimServer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2012, 15:56
The ohNet developers have produced a fix for this, and it seems to solve the problem on my Mac. Please download a test version of MinimServer for Mac OS X from this link and try running it with the Parallels adapters enabled.
26-07-2012, 21:06
(26-07-2012 15:56)simoncn Wrote:  The ohNet developers have produced a fix for this, and it seems to solve the problem on my Mac. Please download a test version of MinimServer for Mac OS X from this link and try running it with the Parallels adapters enabled.

Strange. Before installing the new version, I wanted to reproduce the problem with the current version. I have re-activated the Parallels network adapters but now minimserver stop, restarts and exits without any problem.
08-08-2012, 19:01
Hi Simon,

this update (v0.52a) worked for me!

Thanks,
Andreas.