|
License server error 500
|
|
05-08-2025, 21:27
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
RE: License server error 500
(05-08-2025 12:11)MusikBaum Wrote: But I have to have the full license for this, but it cannot be activated at the moment. I have found the cause of this problem. It should be fixed now. My apologies for the inconvenience. |
|||
|
05-08-2025, 21:27
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
RE: License server error 500
(05-08-2025 17:52)Hayden Wrote: Hi Simon, I have found the cause of this problem. It should be fixed now. My apologies for the inconvenience. |
|||
|
05-08-2025, 22:00
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: License server error 500
Excellent! All working now.
Thank you. |
|||
|
06-08-2025, 17:00
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
RE: License server error 500
(05-08-2025 21:27)simoncn Wrote:(05-08-2025 12:11)MusikBaum Wrote: But I have to have the full license for this, but it cannot be activated at the moment. Great for 16 hours. Thanks! |
|||
|
16-09-2025, 11:20
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: License server error 500
Hi,
I've got the same error and nothing mentioned here helped. License server error 500: [531f3216] Incorrect license type 4 Thank you, Vlad |
|||
|
16-09-2025, 21:35
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: License server error 500
This should be fixed now. My apologies for the inconvenience.
|
|||
|
17-09-2025, 21:35
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|||
|
Yesterday, 19:08
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: License server error 500
I'm getting the 'server error 500' as well:
License server error 500: [b20cad9b] Too many matching activation records; resetting to Starter Edition License server error 500: [7df89c10] Too many matching activation records; resetting to Starter Edition I'm running two instances of minimserver on a linux box. The error occured after, in one mighty plunge, I 1) extended my license 2) upgraded from minimserver 2.1.2 to version 2.2 3) moved one of my instances from /opt/minimserver to /opt/minimserver-1/minimserver I tried removing the license files from post #11, but that didn't help. TIA for your help. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



