|
MinimServer not installing on Synology 214j
|
|
02-12-2017, 18:44
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MinimServer not installing on Synology 214j
(02-12-2017 18:19)DavidHB Wrote:(02-12-2017 17:02)spaceryder Wrote: Is there an 'easy or best' option to use ( I have a lot of classical plus rock)? This is very helpful, thank you. My CD 'shelf' would be identical to yours Just a further question: I am ripping with dBpoweramp and just leaving the tagging to the default settings. Should I tag my music in any particular way and if so, how should I go about it? Thanks, once again. |
|||
|
02-12-2017, 18:47
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MinimServer not installing on Synology 214j
(02-12-2017 13:49)spaceryder Wrote: Hello Simon Yes, because this is a local connection, not a remote internet connection (to a device many miles away). QuickConnect is used to access a NAS via a remote internet connection. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



