Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimserver not seen by Minimwatch and devices
28-10-2021, 18:33
RE: Minimserver not seen by Minimwatch and devices
(28-10-2021 13:11)Alandbush Wrote:  
(27-10-2021 18:10)Nothung Wrote:  There has been some progress. I followed the procedure and when everything was re-connected Minimwatch was green and Minimserver appeared stable on the Heos app. The Panasonic TV Media Server reported 'DNLA server not found...' so I went out to brush up leaves in the garden and didn't turn off the TV and when I came back it was working. However when I turned it off and on again same message...
Also when everything booted up my PC was stuck using wf-fi and I couldn't get the ethernet to connect and Microsoft reported 'a netwok cable is unplugged' which of course it wasn't. I clicked on reset adapters and booted up and ethernet was back but Minimwatch greyed out again.

I note from above that WiFi enabled Minimwatch to work but switching to ethernet does not.

Could it simply be that WiFi is connected to a Private network and ethernet to a Public network?

Thanks, both are on Private network. Interestingly if I unplug PC from the router and enable wi-fi Minimwatch turns Green immediately, switching back to ethernet turns it Grey again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minimserver not seen by Minimwatch and devices - Nothung - 28-10-2021 18:33