Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists
18-09-2021, 21:10
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists
Thank you for this reply and the detailed information clarifying that the playlists were created by BubbleUPnP and not by MinimServer.

I don't know how BubbleUPnP stores playlsts that it creates or why these playlists don't work when you change to a new NAS. This is why I suggested you should go to the BubbleUPnP forum for advice about this problem. You mentioned links in the playlists pointing to your old NAS but I have not been able to understand where you saw these links or what these links contained.

As I understand it, the response you received from the BubbleUPnP forum was to enable your renderer for OpenHome. You have done this and it hasn't solved the problem with playlists. I can only suggest that you post back to the BubbleUPnP forum explaining that this has not solved the problem and asking for further advice.

As I said in an earlier post, MinimServer supports server-side playlists in .m3u or .m3u8 files. These will continue to work if you move your library to a new NAS or update to a new version of MinimServer. You might want to consider storing your playlists in this format to prevent future problems.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - simoncn - 18-09-2021 21:10