Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advantages of Minimserver vs. Synology Mediaserver?
11-05-2013, 20:13
RE: Advantages of Minimserver vs. Synology Mediaserver?
(03-05-2013 18:22)winxi Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 06:08)Siriuslux Wrote:  What has changed though is that the hard disks in my Synology DS211+ don't go in sleep mode / stand by ode any more.

Does anyone have a hint?
I have Minimserver and Bubbleserver running on top of the usual things (the Synology Media Server, Audio Station, Photo Station, Virus Scan and DS 4.2 latest release from beginning of April 2013).

Thanks in advance for your help, maybe someone else encounters the issue as well.

Hi, the hibernation issue may be due to either MinimServer or BubbleUPnP Server writing messages to the respective log-files.
For MinimServer, make sure that you run version 0.72 and that the logging level is set to 'Info' (MinimWatch -> Show log -> Logging level).
For BubbleUPnP Server, you may change the logging level to 'OFF' or to 'SEVERE'. You can do this by changing the corresponding <logLevel> entry in the file 'configuration.xml' and doing a subsequent restart of BubbleUPnP Server. You'll find the configuration.xml file in the directory '/homes/bubbleupnp/appData'.

Hi winxi,
thanks for the hints. Putting the loglevel to SEVERE didn't do the task, however after I updated BubbleUPNP to 0.65 and put the loglevel to OFF, the disks go to standby.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advantages of Minimserver vs. Synology Mediaserver? - Siriuslux - 11-05-2013 20:13