Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Album Artist Sort has me stumped...
10-08-2018, 21:39
RE: Album Artist Sort has me stumped...
(10-08-2018 20:44)aspaceintime Wrote:  
(10-08-2018 20:15)simoncn Wrote:  These differences are normal. MinimServer automatically adjusts the menu choices available after every browsing selection depending on the contents of the selected items. Specifically, you won't see a menu choice for any tagged value that is the same in all files of the current selection. This feature of MinimServer is called Intelligent Browsing and is described in this section.

Ok, I was looking for a data problem in my tags and I didn't understand how it worked. Thanks for clarification
I'm still a little bit confused. I can look at several records under albumartistsort and I can see results similar to page one of attached. I can also view several records like Dave Alvin and I was expecting to see the same structure once I entered the albumartistsort like page 1. Not sure why I see multiple views of data depending on which album artist I select. I need a better understanding if you can help. I thought I had missing data, but I reviewed many of the items I found and all seems ok.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Album Artist Sort has me stumped... - aspaceintime - 10-08-2018 21:39