Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Album art not displayed?
01-11-2016, 09:59
RE: Album art not displayed?
(31-10-2016 22:44)simoncn Wrote:  The pepsican reference is the folder I am using on my server for this file.

On your NAS, MinimServer has computed a start offset of 1179 for the image within the file. On my server, MinimServer has computed a start offset of 1178. These values are visible in the URIs. The correct start offset for the file that you uploaded is 1178.
Yeah, I saw that after my initial response. Sorry, it was late last night.

(31-10-2016 22:44)simoncn Wrote:  What is the exact length of this file on your NAS? On my server, it is 40948484.

If the files are the same, the problem is the different start offset in the URI for the artwork image on your NAS.
How would I check this? Is it in the metadata somewhere?

So, does that mean that the URI gets calculated every time the file changes?
(31-10-2016 22:44)simoncn Wrote:  If you have edited the tags in this file without changing the file length or timestamp, MinimServer might be using out-of-date cached information for the file and this could cause the image start offset to be wrong. To prevent this problem from happening, you should ensure your tag editor is updating the file timestamp when any tags are changed.
I use MP3Tag for metadata updates. I seem to recall there is an option to disable updating the Last Changed tag. I'll check.
(31-10-2016 22:44)simoncn Wrote:  You can force a full rescan and cache rebuild by setting the startupScan property to 'full' and doing a rescan from MinimWatch. Please try this to see if it fixes the problem.
I'll try that tonight. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Album art not displayed? - mp24 - 23-10-2016, 11:23
RE: Album art not displayed? - Pepsican - 01-11-2016 09:59