Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Novice user trying to get started
20-04-2016, 20:24
RE: Novice user trying to get started
(20-04-2016 18:19)Robert Wrote:  Thanks yet again. You must be getting bored with my little problem, but I still can't get the menu when double-clicking the MinimWatch launch icon on the left-hand side of the screen. The options-log from the system tray says it's working, but without the menu I can't operate it. Despite downloading jarfix, I still get the "non-association" message when I right-click on the launch icon and click "how to open this file". In fact jarfix doesn't show up in my applications list, so perhaps it hasn't been installed even though I got a message after the installation process saying it has been "registered".

I have been trying to explain that double-clicking the MinimWatch launch icon on the left-hand side of the screen does not produce a menu. It launches MinimWatch and shows a minim icon in the system tray. To get the menu, you need to right-click on this minim icon.

To run Jarfix, you need to double-click on the Jarfix program (jarfix.exe) that you downloaded from the Jarfix web page. Jarfix does not show in your list of installed applications.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Novice user trying to get started - simoncn - 20-04-2016 20:24