|
Indexing
|
|
26-06-2014, 13:49
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Indexing
This post may be very trivial but please humour me.
Having just installed MinimServer on my Synology NAS, I now wish to configure it but find your user guide a little overwhelming and just a bit confusing. I had my Synology media server index my music collection in the following manner: Genre/Composer/Album - for classical Genre/AlbumArtist/Album - for non classical Genre/Album - for compilations etc. Folder - for "specials" Is there any way I can change the home container in MinimServer to show similar "top level" indexes as I find the current default not particularly useful. Melco N1ZH/2 (updated to EX) MinimServer2, Chord M Scaler, DAVE, SPM1200MKII, Wilson Benesch Vectors |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Indexing - beckphotonik - 26-06-2014 13:49
RE: Indexing - DavidHB - 26-06-2014, 17:31
RE: Indexing - beckphotonik - 26-06-2014, 18:15
RE: Indexing - DavidHB - 26-06-2014, 21:38
RE: Indexing - beckphotonik - 26-06-2014, 22:45
RE: Indexing - Meffy - 26-06-2014, 23:30
RE: Indexing - beckphotonik - 27-06-2014, 07:32
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



