Post Reply 
Composer’s name
12-06-2014, 12:41
Post: #9
RE: Composer’s name
(12-06-2014 12:18)Auerhahn Wrote:  I have tried now to use the ComposerSort tag. The result is strange.

I write to »composer« Adolphe-Charles Adam and to CoposerSort Adam, Adolphe. So I get two names under letter A: Adam,... and Adolphe... Some files have the right name, some the other way round. But they have all the same tags. I think I give up. I doesn't work.

(It’s not a problem just with this composer of little value. I have the same with Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, Auber and Bartok.)

Please post the exact complete settings you are using for tagOptions and tagValue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Composer’s name - Auerhahn - 12-06-2014, 08:41
RE: Composer’s name - simoncn - 12-06-2014, 09:14
RE: Composer’s name - Auerhahn - 12-06-2014, 10:24
RE: Composer’s name - simoncn - 12-06-2014, 11:37
RE: Composer’s name - Auerhahn - 12-06-2014, 11:29
RE: Composer’s name - simoncn - 12-06-2014, 11:49
RE: Composer’s name - Auerhahn - 12-06-2014, 11:42
RE: Composer’s name - Auerhahn - 12-06-2014, 12:18
RE: Composer’s name - simoncn - 12-06-2014 12:41
RE: Composer’s name - bbrip - 12-06-2014, 19:24
RE: Composer’s name - bbrip - 13-06-2014, 07:58

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)