|
Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen
|
|
25-09-2012, 22:54
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen
(25-09-2012 19:33)simoncn Wrote:Hi Simon,(25-09-2012 17:51)Budgie Wrote: Using Bubble DS as control point on Samsung SIII I have been able to compare library searches from each server and find that with Minimserver served files, the Album titles are curtailed at the " - ". In consequence I get a list of a dozen titles "Händel" and only by knowing the conductor can I work out which opera it is. The same search on the Twonky served data gives me the full title. Understood. Will have to go back to earlier thread about getting minimwatch to work on Linux laptop. If I recall there were firewall issues. Late now so will work on it tomorrow. Thanks for the instant reply once more. Budgie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - Budgie - 25-09-2012, 17:51
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - simoncn - 25-09-2012, 19:33
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - Budgie - 25-09-2012 22:54
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - Budgie - 26-09-2012, 23:52
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - simoncn - 27-09-2012, 00:33
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - Budgie - 27-09-2012, 22:10
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



