Post Reply 
Can't configure Minimserver
15-09-2012, 02:25
Post: #1
Can't configure Minimserver
Hi

Just tried installing Minimserver on a QNAP 409 to replace Twonky. I think I have installed the package correctly (ARM), by following the instructions and enabling the package. No error in system logs.

I presume there are no issues with running Twonky and Minimserver on the same box?

My music is on a different directory structure on the public directory of the nas i.e. not multimedia. I don't want to move it, I would prefer to configure to read from the current file structure.

Two problems:
1. Control points (plugplayer, kinsky, nstream) don't show Minimserver as a upnp server?
2. I've installed Minimwatch on mac and windows; both display as greyed icons. I can't therefore access the server to configure.

I thought I was getting close....any ideas / help please?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Can't configure Minimserver - rankinnz - 15-09-2012 02:25

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)