Post Reply 
MinimServer on Asustor
05-04-2014, 14:08 (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 14:10 by Briain.)
Post: #23
RE: MinimServer on Asustor
Hi

I was getting very tempted and I even walked through the simulated settings pages, but whilst doing that, I noticed that it doesn't come with a TFTP server (which is something I quite often use) so I'll keep my eye on things to see how they develop it in the near future (hopefully they'll add that, and maybe a few other toys that are currently absent). It certainly looks very interesting and in the UK, the 602 price is a lot more attractive than the nearest Qnap equivalent (and it's very, very nice that the optional packages that I checked were all up to date).

Bri Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
MinimServer on Asustor - sstavross - 22-01-2014, 23:14
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 22-01-2014, 23:20
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 25-01-2014, 19:39
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 23-02-2014, 19:12
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 03-03-2014, 06:05
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 03-03-2014, 11:58
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 03-03-2014, 17:49
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 10-03-2014, 13:55
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 10-03-2014, 16:07
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 15-03-2014, 02:31
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 15-03-2014, 08:11
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 15-03-2014, 11:05
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 05-03-2014, 05:08
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 09-03-2014, 10:46
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 09-03-2014, 14:19
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 10-03-2014, 01:01
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 10-03-2014, 09:50
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - rredline - 10-03-2014, 13:43
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 10-03-2014, 16:21
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - Briain - 29-03-2014, 16:33
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 05-04-2014, 12:09
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - Briain - 05-04-2014 14:08
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 04-08-2014, 17:30
RE: MinimServer on Asustor - simoncn - 18-08-2014, 15:55

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)