|
minimwatch hangs after update
|
|
28-02-2014, 15:52
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: minimwatch hangs after update
Quote:I think the references to CAccessibility in this stack trace mean that Java accessibility support has been enabled. Have you changed any accessibility settings on the Mac, or are you using any other programs that might have done this? I think I found what is causing the problem. The word 'accessibility' remembered me that I did a change in the OSX-SystemPreferences-Accessibility to be able to use the utility 'TextExpander'. This utility is running all the time. When I stop TextExpander minim updates are working fine. So watch out when you use TextExpander while updating minimserver :) Many thanks for finding the cause !! Axel |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 27-02-2014, 22:59
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 27-02-2014, 23:13
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 27-02-2014, 23:21
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 28-02-2014, 00:10
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 28-02-2014, 00:37
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 28-02-2014, 12:37
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 28-02-2014, 13:39
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 28-02-2014, 15:32
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 28-02-2014 15:52
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



