Post Reply 
minimwatch hangs after update
27-02-2014, 23:13
Post: #2
RE: minimwatch hangs after update
(27-02-2014 22:59)axelk Wrote:  Hi,


each time when minimwatch notifies me that updates are available and I agree to install these updates minimwatch tries to restart itself. The icon in menu disappears and I am not able to start minimwatch again the normal way (klicking the icon). Only after killing the still running mw processes I am able to start minimwatch again. The updates are installing properly. This behavior is the same since the automatic update feature was introduced.

I am wondering if this is a common problem because this behavior is the same on both of my two macs. But I havn't found others having the same problem..

This is OSX 10.9.1
java version "1.7.0_51"

axelk@plumplori ~$ ps xau | grep -i minim
axelk 355 6,0 1,3 5108352 105748 ?? S 10:18pm 0:05.43 /Applications/MinimWatch.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/oracle/MinimWatch/Contents/MacOS/JavaAppLauncher
axelk 367 0,0 0,0 2432780 492 s000 R+ 10:19pm 0:00.00 grep -i minim
axelk 349 0,0 0,0 2441628 1012 ?? S 10:18pm 0:00.01 /bin/sh /Applications/MinimWatch.app/Contents/MacOS/MinimAppLauncher
axelk@plumplori ~$ kill 349
axelk@plumplori ~$ kill 355



Axel

Is this problem caused by an update to MinimWatch or an update to MinimServer? There haven't been any updates to MinimWatch since update 16 was released on 10th February.

MinimServer update 21 was released yesterday. Did you see this problem after getting a prompt to install update 21 today?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 27-02-2014, 22:59
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 27-02-2014 23:13

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)