|
minimwatch hangs after update
|
|
27-02-2014, 22:59
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
minimwatch hangs after update
Hi,
each time when minimwatch notifies me that updates are available and I agree to install these updates minimwatch tries to restart itself. The icon in menu disappears and I am not able to start minimwatch again the normal way (klicking the icon). Only after killing the still running mw processes I am able to start minimwatch again. The updates are installing properly. This behavior is the same since the automatic update feature was introduced. I am wondering if this is a common problem because this behavior is the same on both of my two macs. But I havn't found others having the same problem.. This is OSX 10.9.1 java version "1.7.0_51" axelk@plumplori ~$ ps xau | grep -i minim axelk 355 6,0 1,3 5108352 105748 ?? S 10:18pm 0:05.43 /Applications/MinimWatch.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/oracle/MinimWatch/Contents/MacOS/JavaAppLauncher axelk 367 0,0 0,0 2432780 492 s000 R+ 10:19pm 0:00.00 grep -i minim axelk 349 0,0 0,0 2441628 1012 ?? S 10:18pm 0:00.01 /bin/sh /Applications/MinimWatch.app/Contents/MacOS/MinimAppLauncher axelk@plumplori ~$ kill 349 axelk@plumplori ~$ kill 355 Axel |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 27-02-2014 22:59
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 27-02-2014, 23:13
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 27-02-2014, 23:21
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 28-02-2014, 00:10
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 28-02-2014, 00:37
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 28-02-2014, 12:37
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 28-02-2014, 13:39
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - simoncn - 28-02-2014, 15:32
RE: minimwatch hangs after update - axelk - 28-02-2014, 15:52
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



