|
Minimwatch does not start
|
|
24-02-2014, 18:14
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Minimwatch does not start
Hi,
I am a new member and happy to be here. I have installed MinimServer on a QNAP 219 P and it works fine. I meen, I can see my music and play it from my Home Cinema amplifier. I have installed Minimwatch on my PC working with Windows 8, after having installed Java on that computer. I have the MinimWatch icon on the desktop. When I clic on it, a new icon appears were it should be but it always stays with the grey color, although Minimserver is working on the QNAP. If somebody could help, I would be very grateful Mustang flyer |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Minimwatch does not start - Mustangflyer - 24-02-2014 18:14
RE: Minimwatch does not start - simoncn - 24-02-2014, 19:41
RE: Minimwatch does not start - Mustangflyer - 25-02-2014, 19:49
RE: Minimwatch does not start - simoncn - 26-02-2014, 00:09
RE: Minimwatch does not start - Briain - 04-05-2014, 15:43
RE: Minimwatch does not start - simoncn - 04-05-2014, 16:08
RE: Minimwatch does not start - Briain - 04-05-2014, 16:32
RE: Minimwatch does not start - Briain - 05-05-2014, 17:26
RE: Minimwatch does not start - simoncn - 05-05-2014, 19:58
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



